Recreational Vehicle (RV – Motorhome – Trailer) Salesperson
About the Company
Oman Motorhomes is the exclusive dealer in Oman for the World’s largest manufacturers of recreational vehicles located in North America which guarantee the highest standards.
Oman Motorhomes offers diverse product line that includes the world’s most recognized Class A and Class C motorhomes and towable recreational vehicles (commonly known here as caravans); offering various styles, sizes and floor plans.
Our services include Selling Motorhomes, Travel Trailers (Caravans), Food Trucks, Toilet trailers, Generators and renting Motorhomes with or without an outdoor setup, provide tour packages and themed setups.
Please visit www.omanmotorhomes.com for more information.
As a salesperson, you will need to generate B2B and B2C sales which require you to do outdoor visits to Companies, Organizations, VIPs and high networth individuals, provide the opportunity to sell, negotiate with costumers, demonstrate the products by explaining their characteristics. You’ll need self-confidence and selling ability, and a genuine interest in our products. You’ll also need to be target oriented and possess negotiation skills, skills for working out costs, and the ability to explain technical matters in a clear way.
Bachelor Degree is a must
Minimum of 7 years of proven experience in Sales.
- Meet the monthly Sales target
- Generate B2B and B2C Sales leads
- Develop a systematic course of action for daily outdoor meetings and continuous follow-ups with customers.
- Develop an understanding of Recreational Vehicles by studying their models, characteristics, capabilities, and features; comparing and contrasting competitive models; inspecting the vehicles.
- Recommend sales campaigns and promotions, roadshows and create opportunities for sales
- Close sales by overcoming objection(s); complete sales or purchase contracts; collect payment and deliver vehicles
- Explore new opportunities in order to add value to job accomplishments
- Qualify buyers by understanding buyer’s requirements and interests; matching requirements and interests to various models; building rapport.
- Demonstrate the vehicles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features; taking drives; explaining warranties and services.
- Update own job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications and product features and knowledge
- Develop buyers by keeping good rapport with previous and new customers; respond to inquiries.
- Figure out customer’s needs by listening and asking questions
- Perform walk-around with new and old customer and demonstrate features of suitable vehicles
- Effectively close sales
- Ensure that customers understand the vehicle’s operating features, paperwork and warranty
- Establish and maintain follow-up system, which encourages repeat business cum referrals
- Review sales statistics and plan more effectively to improve sales.
- Report to the manager regarding reviews, analyses, objectives, and planned activities
- Possess polite and professional approach
- Self-confidence and an outgoing personality.
- Good negotiating skills and a persuasive manner.
- A positive attitude to customer care.
- A genuine interest in motor vehicles.
- The ability to work to targets and deadlines and stay calm under pressure.
- Sales and negotiation Skills
- Active on Social Media
- Interpersonal Skills
- Analytical skills
- Time management skills
- Reporting Skills
- Presentable and maintain Hygiene and overall appearance.
- MS Office with strong knowledge in Excel